Ivanti Connect Secure: Next-Gen Secure Access for today’s Zero-Trust Networks
BYOD and cloud has increased the need for anywhere access from devices, both personal productivity (laptop, smartphones, smartpads or IP-enabled (printers, cameras, phones), to data or applications that reside in the traditional data center or cloud. Ivanti Connect Secure provides a seamless, cost-effective, SSL VPN solution for remote and mobile users from any web- enabled device to corporate resources— anytime, anywhere.
Uncompromising Secure Access
The most widely deployed SSL VPN for organizations of any size, across every major industry.
- Single unified client
- Reduce management complexity with only one client for remote and on-site access.
- Easy integration
- Directory services, identity services, EMM/MDM, SIEM, NGFWs.
- Dynamic, adaptive multi-factor authentication
- Biometric authentication, TOTP, SAML 2.0, PKI, IAM and digital certificates.
- Stateful endpoint compliance
- Ensure that all devices comply with security requirements before connecting.
- Single sign-on
- Simple, secure and streamlined access to on-premises and cloud-based resources.
- Zero Trust connections
- Protect data-in-motion with on-demand, per-application and always-on VPN options.
- Data centre and multi-cloud
- Access that’s easy, compliant and multi-cloud ready.
- Centralised management and visibility
- Centrally manage policy and track users, devices, security state and access activity.
- Clientless access
- Access web-based apps and virtual desktop products with nothing to instal.
- Data access and protection requisites for industry and regulatory compliance.
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.