Security deployments can overload IT teams with complex security rules and data from multiple sources. Panorama™ network security management empowers you with easy-to-implement, consolidated policy creation and centralised management features. You can provision firewalls centrally and use industry-leading functionality to create effective security rules as well as gain insight into network traffic and threats.
- Device groups, hierarchies, and tags for organising policies
- Template stacks for reusable network configuration
- Administrator-specific commits to avoid accidental changes
- Easy software updates and upgrades
- SD-WAN connectivity for branch offices
- Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP) to simplify onboarding and provisioning of firewalls at remote sites
- Centralised visibility across the infrastructure
- Correlated insights that can be acted upon
- Health profiling for improved understanding of device usage
- Easy transformation of legacy rules into application-based rules using intelligence gathered by PAN-OS®
- Rule usage analysis to reduce the attack surface and improve security posture
- Centralised deployment of the latest security content updates
- Log filtering and automated actions on third-party systems
- Automated policy deployments for dynamic environments
- XML- and JSON-based REST APIs for easy integration
Unified policy management
- Create and edit security rules in accordance with your organisation's security policies, across your firewall deployment, from one central location.
- Gain visibility and actionable insights into network traffic and threats via the Application Command Centre (ACC) for comprehensive security management and protection.
Automated threat response
- Leverage the automated correlation engine to reduce data clutter so you can identify compromised hosts and surface malicious behaviour more quickly.
- Use a single highly available pair of Panorama appliances to manage up to 5,000 next-generation firewalls, or use the Panorama Interconnect plugin to centralise configuration management and access control for tens of thousands of devices.
Reduced response times
- The automated correlation engine built into the next-generation firewall surfaces critical threats that may be hidden in your network.
- You can deploy Panorama either as a hardware or virtual appliance.
Traffic monitoring: Analysis, reporting and forensics
- Panorama pulls and stores logs from physical and virtualised firewalls, Cortex® Data Lake, and Cortex XDR™ agents. As you perform log queries and generate reports, Panorama dynamically pulls relevant logs from its storage.
Ready to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts in is ready to assist you.