Global mission-critical support for Cisco Systems
We are seasoned Cisco Systems experts and provide comprehensive support services. Our team is made up of support engineers from all regions of the world. We operate a Follow the Sun support model and ensure technical expertise on hand during daylight hours across the world. We consistently score above 80% in customer satisfaction across the globe, due to the high touch support model, and wealth of experience in the support team.
Our support engineers are responsible for the following core key deliverables that our customers expect from us.
- World-class SLAs for coverage hours, response and restoration times.
- Access to patch and maintenance releases of software.
- 24x7 Hotline support, with direct access to a support resource.
- Access to configuration management, capacity management, monitoring and reporting tools.
- Access to the 24x7 Support Portal that includes a wealth of documentation and knowledge articles.
Your dedicated Cisco Systems support engineers
is an award-winning Cisco Systems Gold Partner with advanced specialities and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognised by Cisco Systems as technical experts and advocates of Cisco Systems solutions. That means you can count on for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement and manage a Cisco Systems-based solution to suit your needs.
The Nomios team provides customisable value-added services. These services can be tailored to each customer’s individual situation and include the following options:
- On-Site or Near Site Support Engineer
- Local Language Support
- Designated Liaison
- Multi-Vendor Stack Support
- Operational and Performance Health Checks
- Operational Training Class
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.