Protect your data centre
DDoS attacks saturate bandwidth, consume network resources, and disrupt application services. Can your infrastructure successfully fend them off? Advanced Firewall Manager mitigates network threats before they disrupt critical data centre resources.
- Secure your data centre
- Unifies application configuration with network security policy for tighter enforcement.
- High-volume logging controls
- Supports SNMP, SIP, DNS, IPFIX collectors, and protects log servers from being overwhelmed.
- SSH channel protection
- Provides granular, policy-based control over SSH traffic in the data centre.
- Network protection
- Identifies and mitigates network, protocol, DNS threats, before they reach critical data center resources.
- Flexible defense of complex threats
- Mitigate sophisticated zero-day threats or gather critical forensics using F5 iRules.
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.