What you can't see will hurt you
Over 80% of page loads are encrypted with SSL/TLS. Attackers commonly use encryption to hide malicious payloads. If you’re not inspecting SSL/TLS traffic, you will miss attacks, and leave your organisation vulnerable. SSL Orchestrator provides robust decryption/encryption of SSL/TLS traffic.
- SSL visibility
- Provides SSL decryption and encryption, strong cipher support, and flexible deployment.
- Context engine
- Supports geolocation, IP reputation, URL categorisation, and 3rd party ICAP integration.
- Support all deployment modes
- Single-box and Dual-box modes for standalone, cluster, and separate ingress/egress tiers.
- Dynamic service chaining
- Provides service insertion, service resiliency, service monitoring, and load balancing.
- Extensive logging
- Collect and send logs and statistics to Syslog, ArcSight, Splunk, and other log servers.
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.