Flowmon Packet Investigator (FPI) is an automated network traffic auditing tool that records and interprets full packet data. Combining automatic PCAP investigation and built-in expert knowledge, provides administrators with not only an understanding of emergent issues but also with suggestions for a remedy, saving hours or even days of manual work.
What FPI can do for you:
- On-demand network traffic recording (L2-L7) for in-depth troubleshooting.
- Automate packet analysis of captured events with built-in expert knowledge.
- Streamline troubleshooting with automatic explanations and suggestions for a remedy.
Key benefits and features
- Automated analytics
- Autonomous investigation of DHCP, DNS, FTP, IMAP, IMF, POP, SIP, SLAAC, SMB, SMTP, IP, TCP, SSL, HTTP for resolving operational problems, compatibility issues, etc.
- Built-in expertise
- The Investigator uses an analytical engine to locate the root-cause, explains it in a clear message, and suggests remedial actions.
- Hard evidence anytime you need
- Capture relevant packets at 1G, 10G, 40G, and 100G speeds. Use inbuilt capture capabilities or upload PCAPs from external sources.
- Rolling buffer
- A set of packets per flow remains buffered for a defined period and is recorded on-demand.
- Automated triggers
- A detected event can automatically trigger full packet recording, making raw traffic data available for thorough analysis.
- Consolidation of tools
- Availability, capacity, troubleshooting, compliance, and forensics - with Flowmon, all under one hood, across the entire hybrid environment.
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.