Flowmon Packet Investigator (FPI) is an automated network traffic auditing tool that records and interprets full packet data. Combining automatic PCAP investigation and built-in expert knowledge, provides administrators with not only an understanding of emergent issues but also with suggestions for a remedy, saving hours or even days of manual work.
What FPI can do for you:
- On-demand network traffic recording (L2-L7) for in-depth troubleshooting.
- Automate packet analysis of captured events with built-in expert knowledge.
- Streamline troubleshooting with automatic explanations and suggestions for a remedy.
Key benefits and features
- Automated analytics
- Autonomous investigation of DHCP, DNS, FTP, IMAP, IMF, POP, SIP, SLAAC, SMB, SMTP, IP, TCP, SSL, HTTP for resolving operational problems, compatibility issues, etc.
- Built-in expertise
- The Investigator uses an analytical engine to locate the root-cause, explains it in a clear message, and suggests remedial actions.
- Hard evidence anytime you need
- Capture relevant packets at 1G, 10G, 40G, and 100G speeds. Use inbuilt capture capabilities or upload PCAPs from external sources.
- Rolling buffer
- A set of packets per flow remains buffered for a defined period and is recorded on-demand.
- Automated triggers
- A detected event can automatically trigger full packet recording, making raw traffic data available for thorough analysis.
- Consolidation of tools
- Availability, capacity, troubleshooting, compliance, and forensics - with Flowmon, all under one hood, across the entire hybrid environment.
Ready to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts in is ready to assist you.