Central network management
FortiManager delivers unified management for consistent security across complex hybrid environments resulting in protection against security threats. Key benefits include accelerated zero-touch provisioning with best-practice templates for deployment at scale of SD-WAN and streamlined workflows between the Fortinet Security Fabric and integrations with 500+ ecosystem partners.
Features and benefits
- Supports 100,000 Fortinet devices - FortiGates, FortiSwitches, FortiAPs, SD-WAN, and FortiSASE.
SD-WAN overlay orchestration
- Simplifies provisioning to reduce time-to-deployment across all branch offices and campuses.
Enterprise grade high availability
- Automatically backs up the FortiManager database that can be geographically dispersed for DR.
- Reduces complexity with automation enabled via REST API, scripts, connectors, automation stitches
Enterprise ready integration
- Includes turnkey integration for partner products such as Splunk, IBM QRadar, ServiceNow, and Tufin.
Administrative Domains (ADOMS)
- Separates customer data and manages domains with ADOMs for compliance and operational efficiency.
Centralised management of the Fortinet Security Fabric
Modern network security technologies are designed to keep your business safe from cyber threats but are complex to manage and monitor. Learn how FortiManager centralises secure network management of the Fortinet Security Fabric, ensuring consistent security policies across your infrastructure.
See how FortiManager helps organisations lower their network and security TCO by increasing operational efficiency while decreasing security risk with simplified deployment and management of security policies across your network at scale.
Talk with our cybersecurity experts today
Our Dutch cybersecurity experts are available now for a call or video meeting. Let's talk about your network challenges, discuss solution suitability, or talk about vendor solutions or upcoming network projects. We are here to help.
Hybrid Mesh Firewall
Fortinet is the only vendor delivering centralised and unified management to set consistent security across complex hybrid environments. Centralised and unified management covers FortiGate Next-Generation Firewall deployments across on-premises and the cloud, as well as Secure SD-WAN, Secure WLAN/LAN, Universal ZTNA, and FortiSASE.
- Increase operational efficiency
- Manage and monitor large firewall configurations and security policies while gaining visibility and orchestration in a single console.
- Accelerate zero touch provisioning
- Implement secure network technologies such as SD-WAN with best-practice templates and device blueprints for rapid deployment at scale.
- Reduce cybersecurity risk
- Unified security policies across NGFW deployments on-premises and in the cloud, SD-WAN, ZTNA, and FWaaS with SASE.
Additional FortiManager content
Your dedicated Fortinet experts
Nomios Netherlands is an award-winning Fortinet Partner with advanced specialities and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognised by Fortinet as technical experts and advocates of Fortinet solutions. That means you can count on Nomios Netherlands for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement and manage a Fortinet-based solution to suit your needs.
Get in touch with our security experts
Our team is available for a quick call or video meeting. Let's connect and discuss your security challenges, dive into vendor comparison reports, or talk about your upcoming IT-projects. We are here to help.