The EX series Ethernet switches from Juniper Networks; represent a new era in networking, delivering high-performance, carrier-class solutions designed to meet the needs of today’s converged branch-office, campus, and data centre networks. Juniper EX-series is a series of ethernet network switches that run on Juniper's network operating system, JUNOS.
The EX switches support a range of features including high availability and network access control (NAC). The NAC support, which Juniper calls Unified Access Control (UAC), enables the switches to enforce access policies rather than rely on firewalls, VPN gateways, or switches made by other vendors.
Single point of management
- Interconnected switches supporting Virtual Chassis, Virtual Chassis Fabric and Junos Fusion Enterprise operate as a single logical device for simplified management.
Eight quality-of-service (QoS) queues per port
- Flexible configuration options ensure proper prioritisation of voice, video, and multiple levels of data traffic, with room to converge other networks such as building automation and video security systems.
Security risk management
- Integrated Unified Access Control (UAC) capabilities help EX Series switches dynamically deliver network protection, guest access, and identity-based QoS.
- High 1GbE, 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE port densities dramatically simplify network topologies and operations.
Innovative, cost-effective design
- Support for multiple architectures in a cloud-grade product family paired with the Junos OS reduces cost and complexity, while unified management and automation tools consolidate system monitoring.
- Dual internal load-sharing AC power supplies and redundant variable-speed fans protect switches from a single power supply or fan failure, improving system uptime.
Ready to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts in is ready to assist you.