Data protection has always been an object of serious attention by enterprise security executives and compliance officers, but the recent privacy laws will undoubtedly elevate data protection to the boardroom due to the potentially serious consequences of noncompliance. Only 47% of organizations are completely confident that they know where their data is physically located—and only 44% have a thorough understanding of the GDPR regulation and how it impacts them.
McAfee Total Protection for Data Loss Prevention offers universal data protection across endpoints, networks, and the cloud. The open platform, McAfee ePO software, makes it simple to enable device-to-cloud DLP. McAfee DLP customers can easily extend current enterprise DLP policies to the cloud and leverage common policies to ensure consistent data loss detection. A single-pane-of-glass management console manages all DLP violations and incident workflows, regardless if the DLP violations are coming from corporate devices or cloud applications. With more data being created in and sent to the cloud every day, it is more important than ever to have a set of consistent DLP policies that protect data from any leakage vectors—whether it’s corporate endpoints, unmanaged devices, on the network, or even in cloud applications.
Comprehensive Data Loss Prevention (DLP) in one suite
Protect data where it lives
Protect intellectual property and business-critical information on the network, in the cloud, and at the endpoints.
Ensure compliance and safeguard personal data with automated reporting.
Simplify deployment and management
Manage common policies and streamline incident workflows with flexible deployment options.
- One solution for DLP
- The suite includes our core data loss prevention components: McAfee DLP Discover, McAfee DLP Prevent, McAfee DLP Monitor, and McAfee DLP Endpoint.
- Centralised incident management and reporting
- Manage all DLP violations and reporting via MVISION ePO—regardless if violations are coming from corporate devices or cloud applications.
- Synchronise on-premises and cloud DLP policies
- Leverage a common policy engine across endpoints, networks, and the cloud. There’s no need to recreate policies to protect the same data in different environments.
- Gain visibility
- Capture technology allows you to see how your data is being used and how it is leaking.
- Quickly identify data
- Stronger data classification identifies and classifies data that is important to your organisation.
- Remediate policy violations
- Encrypt, redirect, quarantine, or block data transmissions that are in violation of policies.
Built from the ground up, McAfee's DLP solution quickly and effectively protects your data wherever it may be. We make it easy to get the solution up and running by delivering it as simple components that can start analyzing your data in minutes, not months. Extending your on-premises DLP policies to the cloud has never been easier.
Connect and synchronize on-premises DLP and cloud DLP policies in less than one minute.
Aid with forensic analysis of data loss events that occurred prior to the creation of rules.
Visibility on how your data is being used to help fine-tune rules and policies.
Alleviates administrative burden and increases end-user data protection awareness.
Native manual classification and third-party classification integration options.
Centralised console for all policy and incident management.