Never-ending security operations challenges
SOCs require a new and innovative approach to detection and response to get ahead of the adversary and be more efficient.
Security operation centres face:
- Over 4 million unfilled positions
- 66% of SOCs are ineffective due to too many disparate tools
- The average time to detect and contain is 200 days
- 100% time in reactive mode - Fire drills!
The intelligent evolution of Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Cloud-delivered MVISION XDR improves SOC effectiveness by decreasing reactive cycles with unified visibility and control across endpoints, networks, and the cloud. Prioritise and protect what matters. Effortlessly orchestrate workflows.
Get ahead of the adversary
Go beyond the current XDR approaches by adding management of the complete attack lifecycle before and after the attack. Act on external threats that matter -prioritise, predict and prescribe guidance on necessary countermeasures. Be proactive, prevent significant attacks from entering.
- Prioritise based on risk assessment of the situation (identity, devices, data sensitivity, vulnerability, threat intelligence).
- Quickly resolve threats that have a greater impact on the organisation.
- Gain visibility and prioritise threats across the entire enterprise (endpoint, network, cloud and applications) with an interactive timeline and storyboard.
- Automated and AI-guided investigations equip analysts of any experience level to speed threat triage.
- Achieve higher confidence with detections correlated together, fewer false positives and less noise.
- Security telemetry is automatically correlated across the platform delivering detection of advanced threats. Response and countermeasures can be orchestrated and tracked through a single view.
- Rely on consistent timely automated responses and reduce manual efforts.
- Shorten adversary dwell time.