The SIEM solutions that improve breach detection and response
The most effective security starts with visibility into all activity on systems, networks, databases, and applications. Security information and event management (SIEM) is the foundation of an effective security framework. McAfee® Enterprise Security Manager, the core of the McAfee SIEM solution, delivers performance, actionable intelligence, and solution integration at the speed and scale required for security organisations. It allows you to quickly prioritise, investigate, and respond to hidden threats and meet compliance requirements.
Get real-time visibility into all activity on systems, networks, databases, and applications. As the foundation of McAfee's SIEM solution, McAfee Enterprise Security Manager delivers actionable intelligence and integrations required for you to prioritise, investigate, and respond to threats, while the embedded compliance framework and built-in security content packs simplify analyst and compliance operations.
Detect, prioritise and manage incidents with one SIEM solution
As the foundation of our SIEM solution, McAfee Enterprise Security Manager (ESM) delivers actionable intelligence and integrations required for you to prioritise, investigate, and respond to threats.
The embedded compliance framework and built-in security content packs simplify analyst and compliance operations.
Improve your effectiveness through continuous visibility, actionable analysis, and orchestration.
An integrated approach
An extensible and distributed design integrates with more than three dosen partners, hundreds of standardised data sources, and industry threat intelligence.
McAfee's SIEM solution delivers actionable intelligence and integrations to prioritise, investigate, and respond to threats.
- Advanced threat intelligence
- Prioritised alerts surface potential threats before they occur while analysing data for patterns that may indicate a larger threat.
- Embedded compliance framework
- Built-in security use case content packs simplify analyst and compliance operations.
- Dozens of partner integrations
- An extensible and distributed design integrates with more than three dozen partners, hundreds of standardised data sources, and industry threat intelligence.
- Your SIEM foundation
- McAfee Enterprise Security Manager provides continuous visibility into threats and risk, actionable analysis to guide triage and speed investigations, and orchestration of security remediation.
McAfee® Enterprise Security Manager (McAfee ESM) is a SIEM technology allowing you to manage the security, information, and event log data produced by devices in your network. The events that matter on your network for compliance reporting, exfiltration detection, IP risk scoring, database security, and so on, are all dependent on collection and proper correlation from the log sources mentioned above.
Built for enterprise-scale
Critical facts in minutes, not hours
Advanced threat interpretation
Context and content awareness
- The data you need is presented in dynamic views that include the option to take action to investigate, contain, remediate, and adapt to important alerts and patterns.
- Advanced analytics and rich context help you detect and prioritise threats.
- The solution monitors and analyses data from a broad heterogeneous security infrastructure and offers two-way integration via open interfaces. It also allows many first response actions to be automated.
Juniper Networks Award
Nomios wins Juniper Networks Worldwide Partner of the Year award
On 2 February 2022, during the Juniper Networks Partner Executive Summit in Madrid, Nomios was named Juniper Networks Partner of the Year award for 2022.
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.