Nokia's optical transport technologies let you deliver bandwidth that meets the needs of large enterprises, cloud operators, and internet content providers. They give you the network capacity, efficiency, and flexibility you need to support services that can be deployed and reconfigured on demand.
Nokia Optical Networks provides a portfolio of solutions powered by their Photonic Service Engine (PSE) chipset, the world’s most advanced programmable super coherent digital signal processors. This portfolio gives you:
- Industry-leading optical network capacity
- More wavelength capacity and wavelengths per fibre
- Platforms that can efficiently deliver differentiated services
With their Optical Networking innovations and platforms, you can deliver business-driven bandwidth while maintaining profitability and lowering cost per bit.
Nokia Optical Networks benefits
- More scalable
- Address the growing demand for dynamic services with petabit-scale multilayer switching and networking. The Optical Networking portfolio uses super coherent technology that packs more 100G services into every transport equipment rack unit, wavelength and fibre.
- More efficient
- Make your network efficient by using the same optical transport platform for every application, fiber type, and reach. The 1830 photonic service switch meets all your optical transport needs. Nokia also simplifies optical networking with a unified management system and a resilient, multilayer control plane.
- More flexible
- Make service delivery more agile and minimize network TCO with a multilayer network that can accelerate time to revenue. The platforms leverage SDN architectures to harness the power of the most flexible and programmable optical network. Multilayer optical networking flexibility also gives you an economical means to get the most out of your network for every application and fibre type.
Ready to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts in Zoeterwoude is ready to assist you.