Orchestrate. Automate. Innovate.
The industry’s most comprehensive security orchestration, automation and response platform with native threat intelligence management and a built-in marketplace.
- 90% faster response
- 500+ Integrations
- 16,000 DFIR members
Security operations automation
- Transform your security operations with scalable, automated processes for any security use case. Get up to a 95% reduction in the volume of alerts requiring human review.
Threat intelligence management
- Get unmatched visibility into the global threat landscape, tie threat information to incidents in real-time, and automate the distribution of your threat intelligence at scale.
Cloud security orchestration
- Automate and unify incident response across your cloud-native, hybrid and on-premises environments.
Automated ransomware remediation
- Isolate and eradicate ransomware threats with a potent combination of automation and threat hunting.
- Automate across your security stack
- Cortex XSOAR ingests alerts across sources and executes automated workflows/playbooks to speed up incident response.
- Speed incident investigations
- Cortex XSOAR case management facilitates standardised response for high-quantity attacks while helping your teams adapt to sophisticated one-off attacks.
- Break down team silos
- Cortex XSOAR playbooks are complemented by real-time collaboration capabilities that let security teams rapidly iterate to solve emergent threats.
- Act on threat intelligence with confidence
- Cortex XSOAR automates the collection, management and distribution of threat intelligence at scale.
- Manage incidents on the go
- A mobile-first experience for iOS and Android® lets you track and respond to security incidents anywhere.
- Flexible deployment
- Cortex XSOAR supports on-premises, private cloud or fully hosted deployments.
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.