A10 Networks application delivery and load balancing
High-performance advanced load balancing solution that enables your applications to be highly available, accelerated, and secure.
A10 Thunder® ADC
Offering a complete application solution, A10 Thunder® ADC (Application Delivery Controller) ensures server availability, protects vulnerable applications and accelerates content delivery. It masters multi-cloud and hybrid cloud deployments with a Polynimbus solution that reduces complexity and cost for IT operations, providing better business outcomes.
Agile application delivery & security
From SMBs and large enterprises to service providers and cloud operators, organisations are managing a large and rapidly growing set of mission-critical applications. A purpose-built solution, A10 Thunder ADC ensures these applications are highly available, accelerated and secure. It helps reduce downtime, ensure business continuity and build highly available applications across global data centres and/or multiple clouds.
Thunder ADC delivers the capacity, scalability, multi-tenancy and programmability to adjust to an everchanging environment. Consolidate point products, reduce network complexity and achieve a substantial reduction in TCO. Thunder ADC delivers L4-7 load balancing and multiple layers of security via web and DNS app firewalls, single sign-on (SSO) authentication and in-depth support for advanced encryption, including high-performance PFS/ECC. Built upon A10’s Advanced Core Operating System (ACOS®) platform, Thunder ADC delivers application performance and security for any environment.
- Enhanced application availability
- Ensure efficient and reliable application delivery across multiple datacenters and cloud. Minimise network latency and downtime, and enhance the end-user experience.
- Comprehensive application security
- Increase application security with advanced SSL/TLS offload, single sign-on (SSO), DDoS protection and Web Application Firewall (WAF) capabilities.
- Complete application visibility
- Integrate with the Harmony™ Controller to gain deep per-application visibility and comprehensive controls for secure application delivery across on-premises datacenters, public, private and hybrid clouds.
Mist AI Enterprise networking
Back to the office with a strong Wi-Fi connection
With hybrid working, the use of workstations is becoming increasingly flexible. One consequence is that the existing Wi-Fi network is more heavily loaded than before. Is the network ready for this?
Why ITIL can be applied at any level
Many organisations struggle with a proper ITIL implementation. But this best practice offers a range of solutions that can partly be implemented at one's own discretion.
Zero-Trust Palo Alto Networks
Why Zero Trust is essential in a post-pandemic world
The rapid transformation to hybrid work and hybrid networks/clouds has exposed weaknesses in the first ZTNA approaches in this post-pandemic world.
Kumar Ramachandran from Palo Alto