Ensure application uptime and flawless performance with Citrix ADC (formerly Netscaler ADC)
An award-winning ADC built with a software-first approach to delivering applications across hybrid and multi-cloud architectures with deep visibility for an exceptional application experience.
We are redefining the ADC
Applications are critical to run your business, and you depend on your ADC to run your apps. Your ADC and apps used to live in the data center. But today, your applications are everywhere—like the cloud or in DevOps environments. And digital business transformation is changing how they are built, deployed, and managed.
Discover the Citrix ADC difference
- A software-first ADC
- In the face of new application architectures and evolving data center technologies, our software-based ADC simplifies deployment across any form factor, any hypervisor, any cloud. And our single API and management platform provides interoperability with any orchestration platform.
- Hybrid/multi-cloud manageability
- Organizations today need to run their applications in both local and cloud-based data centers to optimize resources. Citrix ADC offers real-time analytics and end-to-end visibility of your entire application infrastructure—regardless of where the applications live.
- DevOps app delivery
- DevOps and microservices architectures are changing the way apps are built and managed. Citrix ADC allows you to bridge the gap between your traditional and DevOps apps by providing unified capabilities and management through a single console.
- Application and infrastructure intelligence
- With Citrix ADC, you can harness application and infrastructure intelligence to become more data driven and improve the user experience. Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot your entire infrastructure from a single, unified console. Use real-time analytics to identify and address app performance and security issues.
- Pooled capacity
- Citrix ADC offers a flexible license model that allows you to dynamically scale your application delivery infrastructure to respond quickly to changing conditions resulting in protection of your investment. All your Citrix ADC devices share the same pool of licenses, whether they’re in use at one data center or are distributed around the world.
- Application security efficacy
- Citrix ADC defends against cyber threats—both on premises and in the cloud—with full application security capabilities. Features including an industry-leading web application firewall give you complete DDoS protection, strong identity and access management, and deep threat visibility.
- The Citrix advantage: Better integration with IT
- If you are a Citrix customer, you can benefit from Citrix ADC’s deep integration with Citrix Virtual Apps and desktops implementations. By adding Citrix ADC, you’ll get extended security, deep visibility, simplified user experience, and intelligent application access control.
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.