NGINX, now a part of F5, Inc., is the company behind the open-source project, NGINX. They offer a suite of technologies for developing and delivering modern applications. Together with F5, their combined solution bridges the gap between NetOps and DevOps, with multi‑cloud application services that span from code to customer.
Launch modern application with NGINX
Simplify and modernise applications at scale with high-performance application delivery spanning from monoliths to microservices.
The NGINX Application Platform is a suite of products that together form the core of what organizations need to create applications with performance, reliability, security, and scale.
Deliver modern applications at scale with NGINX products. Improve the performance, reliability, and security of your applications.
NGINX Open Source
- The open-source web server that powers more than 400 million websites.
- The only all‑in‑one load balancer, web server, content cache, and API gateway.
- Centralised monitoring and management for NGINX Plus.
NGINX App Protect
- Modern app security powered by F5 WAF technology running on NGINX Plus.
- Multi‑language application server from NGINX.
- Lightweight, cloud-based monitoring for NGINX and NGINX Plus
Why choose NGINX?
- Easy to use
- Consolidate disparate load balancing, proxying, and WAF capabilities into a single ingress/egress software tier.
- Mission control for your apps and APIs. Get a modular solution to manage NGINX solutions at scale across a multi-cloud environment.
- Deploy and operate NGINX Controller and NGINX Plus in any cloud, bare metal, virtual machine, or container-based environment.
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.