Automated, intelligent DNS protection
DNS is one of the fastest-growing attack vectors because it’s essential for network connectivity, and current security solutions are not designed to protect it. Distributed denial of service (DDoS) and other external and internal DNS-based threats can flood your DNS server with malicious requests, bringing down your network. These attacks can redirect users to harmful Internet destinations, exfiltrate data, and expose your customers and business to additional risks. Security technologies such as NextGen firewalls, IPS, and generic DDoS solutions do not understand DNS and are unable to prevent specific attacks such as DNS cache poisoning, DNS hijacking, reflection attacks, amplification attacks, and many others.
With Infoblox Advanced DNS Protection, you can comprehensively defend your DNS server from the widest range of DNS-based attacks, while maintaining service availability and business continuity.
Reduce DNS service disruption
Eliminate DNS service disruption from the broadest array of DNS-based attacks. Infoblox Advanced DNS Protection distinguishes between legitimate and malicious DNS traffic in real-time, enabling your DNS server to respond only to valid queries, even while under attack. Defend against volumetric attacks, including DDoS and TCP/UDP/ICMP floods. Prevent DNS hijacking, cache poisoning, and other DNS-specific exploits.
Adapt to evolving threats through automation
Keep your defences current and minimise exposure to fast-evolving DNS-based attacks. An industry first, Infoblox Threat AdaptTM technology delivers actionable network intelligence by harnessing ongoing intelligence on attack techniques from multiple sources and automatically fortifying your existing protection against new and evolving DNS threats. No patches, additional development, or configuration changes are required.
Utilise data for threat management
Get instant visibility into attacks plus DNS server usage statistics for faster threat response. Centrally view information from a single, unified console to spot attack patterns and trends, using Infoblox reporting and analytics.
- Global visibility and reporting
- Get detailed views of attack points and patterns across your distributed network.
- Threat adapt technology
- Automatically update protection based on independent analysis and research on evolving attack techniques, intelligence gained from customer deployments and inputs from DNS configuration changes.
- Enhanced processing for threat mitigation
- Automatically block attacks before they reach DNS server applications with dedicated network packet inspection hardware.
- Flexible deployment options
- Choose either a software subscription add on to virtual and hardware Trinzic appliances or as specialised advanced PT appliances.
Ready to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts in Zoeterwoude is ready to assist you.