The QFX series switches secure and automate your data center networks. They build a strong underlay foundation for flexible and high-performance fabrics that improve network reliability and agility, helping to simplify the path to multicloud.
Access and Leaf
Deploy these nimble switches in your most demanding, high-performance data center environments.
Build a next-generation IP fabric network with a flexible leaf or lean spine switch that meets your evolving network requirements.
Core and Spine
Achieve scalability, density, and flexibility like you’ve never seen before. Let our custom silicon switches exceed your cloud and data center demands today and every day afterward.
High performance with low latency
- With throughput of up to 6 Tbps per slot, QFX Series switches deliver sustained wire-speed switching with low latency and jitter for virtualized data center environments.
Data center fabric building blocks
- QFX Series switches provide the universal building blocks for multiple data center fabric architectures, including Junos Fusion, QFabric System, Virtual Chassis, and Virtual Chassis Fabric.
- With rich automation features like Python, Chef, Puppet, and zero touch provisioning (ZTP), the QFX Series reduces errors, improves SLAs, and increases staff productivity.
- Redundant fabrics, power and cooling, combined with separate control and data planes, ensure maximum system availability.
- Standards-based bridging, routing, VMware NSX Layer 2 gateway, and Fibre Channel technology enable interoperability and easy integration.
Seamless software upgrades
- The switches support In-Service Software Upgrades (ISSU), seamlessly moving to the newer software version with no downtime.
Ready to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts in is ready to assist you.