The evolution and pace of cyber threats are a constant menace and stress point for organisations. Enterprises have reacted by increasing security budgets amidst a shortage of security expertise, but they still can’t keep up with modern adversaries who are constantly updating their arsenal of tools, tactics, and techniques. The current options are siloed intelligence requiring human and manual intervention. These may address immediate threats, but the increasing numbers and nuances of cyberattacks are bombarding security teams into a seemingly constant reactive posture. A threat intelligence platform (TIP) can offer a large data lake of threats, but this requires manual integration and analyst cycles, producing limited actionability and remediation. Vulnerability management can advise on existing vulnerabilities and their severity but offers limited threat insight into how your security posture can or cannot defend against real-world current threats.
The solution is McAfee® MVISION Insights, with real-time intelligence that empowers proactive action. Comprehensive intelligence that has been distilled and analysed by artificial intelligence and humans can provide prioritisation into which threats and campaigns are most likely to target your organisation. MVISION Insights predicts exactly how a threat would impact your overall security, as well as exactly prescribe what you need to do to optimise your security stance.
Proactive hardening reduces endpoint risk
Know if you are in the path of a top campaign that matters to you by using global telemetry from 1 billion sensors that automatically tracks new campaigns by geography and industry.
Get an automated assessment of your security posture risks against top campaigns so you know exactly where you have potential gaps in your countermeasures.
Respond immediately with the only prescriptive actionable security intelligence solution available today that enables you to adjust your compensating controls before you’re hit by a campaign.
- Intelligence at scale
- Fueled by the latest data with breadth to cover multiple attacks from over 1 billion sensors.
- Rank and anticipate threats
- Focus on endpoint threat insights that matter to you based on industry, geography and local security posture.
- Actionable endpoint insights
- Powerful machine learning-based insights weigh your risk for both known and unknown threats to not just deal with an attack, but also protect against future endpoint attacks.
- Detailed threat assessments
- Learn about active global campaigns including descriptions and indicators of compromise (IoCs) from the McAfee Advanced Threat Research team pivot to MVISION EDR to enrich your investigations.
- Broad understanding
- Understand the prevalence of threats beyond your organisation and the impact of the threats you face, including your ability to block and protect.
- Proactive endpoint security
- Endpoint security posture assessments paired with the ability to take proactive action before you are hit let you improve your defenses quickly and easily.
Risk intelligence gathered from one billion sensors
- Proactively identify threat projects outside your perimeter from a trusted source. Prioritise threat projects according to industry verticals, geography, and your enterprise endpoint security posture.
Identify threat campaigns prior to an attack and prioritise your risk level from a single console
- Gain actionable intelligence on a threat and how your endpoint security posture will stack up against it, including remediation recommendations.
Reduce mean time to detection and resolution
- Streamline workflows to accelerate additional safeguards. Assess your current endpoint security posture with required actionable changes and speed response time from months to hours.
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.