AI-guided threat investigation
Reduce Alert Noise
Reduce the time to detect and respond to threats. Trellix EDR helps security analysts quickly prioritize threats and minimize potential disruption.
Do More with Existing Resources
Guided investigation automatically asks and answers questions while gathering, summarizing, and visualizing evidence from multiple sources—reducing the need for more SOC resources.
Low-Maintenance Cloud Solution
Cloud-based deployment and analytics enables your skilled security analysts to focus on strategic defense, instead of tool maintenance. Benefit from implementing the right solution for you.
- Use an existing Trellix ePolicy Orchestrator (Trellix ePO) on-premises management platform or SaaS-based Trellix ePO to reduce infrastructure maintenance.
Focus on incident response
- Remove administration overhead, allowing more senior analysts to apply their skills to the threat hunt and accelerate response time.
Gain visibility into emerging threats
- Monitor endpoint activity, detect suspicious behavior, make sense of high-value data, and understand context.
- Trellix EDR provides machine-generated insights into attacks.
Grow analysts' skills
- Guided investigations help security analysts continually learn and fine-tune their skills.
Remove manual processes
- Automate and remove the manual tasks to gather and analyze evidence.
"The volume of malware we have to deal with has definitely shrunk since implementing Trellix Endpoint Security. But adding Trellix EDR as well has made an even bigger impact on security posture. When our endpoints do encounter malware, we can now respond many times faster and more effectively than ever before."
- Information Security Architect, Large European Telecom Company
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.