A fresh, new approach to security
We knew security could be different. Fast enough to keep up with dynamic threats. Intelligent enough to learn from them. Constantly evolving to keep the upper hand. So Trellix brings you a living XDR architecture that adapts at the speed of threat actors and delivers advanced cyber threat intelligence. Trellix is changing what security means and what it can do, giving everyone in your organization the confidence that comes with being more secure, every day.
Discover the Trellix platform
Trellix XDR Platform
Stay ahead of threats with a living security ecosystem.
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
This advanced EDR solution helps you reduce alert noise and empower analysts to reduce mean time to detect and respond to threats through powerful automation.
Endpoint Security (ENS)
Trellix Endpoint Security aligns to your prioritized security needs—from preventing threats and hunting them to tailoring security controls.
This flexible SecOps platform integrates and augments your existing tools with next-gen SIEM, orchestration, and threat intelligence.
ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO)
Industry-acclaimed extensible platform to support all your endpoint orchestration needs, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Endpoint
Protect information with powerful reporting, enforce policies with deep forensics, safeguard vital data with fast remediation, and improve control with user behavior tracking.
Intrusion Prevention System
Inspect all network traffic to prevent new and unknown attacks and streamline security operations with real-time event correlation across all sources.
A living, learning XDR ecosystem
Introducing the Trellix Platform, a composable XDR ecosystem that adapts to the challenges of your business.
- Learn & Adapt
- The Trellix Platform learns and adapts for living protection while delivering native and open connections and providing expert and embedded support for your team.
- Keep your organization resilient with adaptive prevention that adjusts and responds in machine time to threats. Customers trust 75M endpoints to Trellix.
- Maximize business agility through zero trust principles and protect against front-door, side-door, and back-door attacks, all while streamlining policy management.
- Get comprehensive, non-invasive protection for your cloud-native applications, through secure agile DevOps and visible deployment environments.
- Our email and collaboration tool security protects against high-volume exposure points and attackers, automating for optimized productivity and enabling secure and agile teamwork.
- Data & Users
- We secure your data no matter where or how it moves, with security that applies intelligence at scale and adapts across the enterprise.
- Block malware and sophisticated attacks on your infrastructure with security that learns through dynamic inputs, adapts with sophisticated responses, and configures to your needs.
Your dedicated Trellix experts
Nomios is an award-winning Trellix Partner with advanced specialities and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognised by Trellix as technical experts and advocates of Trellix XDR solutions. That means you can count on Nomios for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement and manage a Trellix-based solution to suit your needs.
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.