- Simplified management
- Unify defense strategy, bring together different endpoints with native controls and reduce security operations dependency on multiple tools.
- Extensible platform
- Comprehensive platform, helps security operations teams to plan and scale their operations model all while benefiting from true API integrations.
- Un-rivaled threat-intel
- Threat Intelligence Exchange (TIE) and Advanced Threat Defense (ATP) integrations helps in effective sandboxing and thus identifying and stopping cyber attacks beforehand.
Trellix is rewriting the security story
At the forefront of the XDR revolution, we’ve pioneered a brand new unified experience.
- We Empower You
Instantly analyze data, predict & prevent attacks with solutions that learns & adapts.
- We Enable You
Create open partnerships to automate security policy orchestration.
- We Support You
Embedded tools & expert insights to reduce complexities and in efficiencies.
The industry-acclaimed extensible platform
- Essential risk management
- A summary dashboard of your security posture helps you drill down and prioritize, while offering a consolidated view on current threat information, security news, and advisories.
- Embrace native controls
- Reduce complexity with common policy management of endpoint security while using native Windows system capabilities.
- Streamline work flows
- Automated security, compliance work flows, personalized work space help quickly identify, manage and respond to vulnerabilities.
- Unify defense surface
- One place to bring together, view, enforce and protect your endpoint security, data loss prevention, threat intel and defense and lot more.
- Third-party integrations
- Our open and comprehensive platform integrates with more than 150 third-party solutions and more than 50 apps for faster and accurate responses.
- Straight forward migration
- Existing Trellix ePO – On-prem customers can use Trellix ePO – SaaS to access, assess and then start the 4-step migration journey, from a browser, at their ease.
Get to know the Trellix Ecosystem
The Trellix Platform learns and adapts for living protection while delivering native and open connections and providing expert and embedded support for your team.
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.