- Unifying Your Security Achieves Higher Efficiency
Gain comprehensive visibility and control across your entire enterprise by collecting, correlating and analyzing critical data for meaningful threat awareness. Easily integrate security functions without extensive and costly cycles. Make informed and efficient decisions with contextual threat intelligence.
- Boost Security Efficacy
Detect advanced threats with machine learning, AI and integrated real-time cyber intelligence. Gain critical context into who is targeting your organization and why. With a smart and adaptive platform, you can predict and prevent emerging threats, identify root causes and respond in real time.
- Minimize Impact and Risk
Accelerate response with orchestration and automation. Facilitate all SOC functions including alert management, search, analysis, investigations and reporting from a single interface. Automate response with pre-built and customizable playbooks created by frontline practitioners. Gain a more productive security operation with fewer human errors while removing SOC fatigue.
Flexible SecOps platform
- Integrated security insights
- Correlate data and apply frontline intelligence and analytics.
- Guided investigation
- Progress through a series of steps to acquire decisive context.
- Investigative workbench
- Facilitate security operations (alert management, search, analysis, investigation, etc) from a single interface.
- Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR)
- Automate response with pre-built playbooks created by frontline practitioners.
- Security analytics
- Apply advanced detection analysis and techniques
- Plug & play security ecosystem
- Integrate security from a library of over 650 data sources.
- User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA)
- Correlate alerts with machine learning to identify risky activities.
“The Helix platform enables our analysts to become ‘super heroes’ who have visibility across the whole environment and gives them the ability to efficiently orchestrate complex mitigation strategies. The speed and accuracy with which our analysts can assess alerts and mitigate potential threats is a huge …"
- Steve Cobb, One Source, MSSP
Get to know the Trellix Ecosystem
The Trellix Platform learns and adapts for living protection while delivering native and open connections and providing expert and embedded support for your team.
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.