Tufin Orca provides cloud-based, security automation for container and microservice environments. From vulnerability scanning and compliance validation during every CI/CD cycle to identifying risks at runtime and taking policy-based action, Tufin Orca shields applications from constantly evolving threats.
How Tufin Orca fits in the Tufin portfolio
A continuum from the macro to the micro
Tufin is the leading provider of security policy orchestration across complex, physical and hybrid cloud environments. Orca extends the Tufin platform to deliver trusted security automation to microservices.
Why Tufin Orca?
- Visibility and control
- View all services, containers, connections and policies, and make real-time configuration changes
- Continuous compliance
- Detect and resolve policy validation errors during development and enforce compliance at runtime
- Vulnerability scanning
- Identify and protect against container vulnerabilities in both development and deployment stages
- Minimise attack surface
- Protect network traffic and limit breach expansion with automated microsegmentation and encryption
- Adaptive security
- Automate risk monitoring and anomaly detection, as Orca takes policy-based action to shield applications
- Customisable services
- Integrate third party notification and security services for custom protection using Orca’s open API
Juniper Networks Award
Nomios wins Juniper Networks Worldwide Partner of the Year award
On 2 February 2022, during the Juniper Networks Partner Executive Summit in Madrid, Nomios was named Juniper Networks Partner of the Year award for 2022.
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.