Network security policy orchestration across physical networks & hybrid cloud platforms
As the market leader of award-winning security policy orchestration solutions, Tufin provides enterprises with the ability to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Tufin automatically designs, provisions, analyses and audits network security configuration changes – from the application layer down to the network layer – accurately and securely. It assures business continuity with a tight security posture, rapid service delivery and regulatory compliance across physical, private, public and hybrid cloud environments.
Today’s enterprise network challenges
- Gain visibility
- Gain visibility and control of security and connectivity across physical networks and hybrid cloud platforms from a single pane of glass.
- Implement changes faster
- Implement changes in minutes without compromising security and compliance with policy-based automation that goes across vendors and platforms.
- Bolster your network security posture and reduce the attack surface by defining and enforcing a central policy baseline across the hybrid network.
- Ensure continuous compliance with industry regulations and internal security standards to avoid penalties and reduce costs and efforts of audit preparation.
- Accelerate service delivery and ensure business continuity by managing application-centric security and connectivity that is agnostic to infrastructure.
Why choose Tufin?
The award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite provides enterprises with cybersecurity and agility with network security policy orchestration for a wide range of technologies and integrations.
- Gain visibility and control across physical networks & hybrid cloud environments
- Reduce the attack surface and ensure continuous compliance
- Implement security changes in minutes instead of days
Your dedicated Tufin experts
is an award-winning Tufin Partner with advanced specialities and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognised by Tufin as technical experts and advocates of Tufin solutions. That means you can count on for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement and manage a Tufin-based solution to suit your needs.
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.