Tufin security policy orchestration for today’s enterprise networks learn how the Tufin Orchestration Suite empowers you to visualise and control your network security policy across all on-premise environments and cloud platforms.
Tufin Orchestration Suite solution
The award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite is a policy-centric solution for automatically analysing risk, designing, provisioning and auditing network security changes. Tufin reduces the attack surface and minimises disruptions to critical applications. Its network security automation enables enterprises to implement security changes in minutes instead of days with continuous compliance and increased agility.
Tufin Orchestration Suite provides multi-vendor device support for leading enterprise networks, including finance, telecom, energy and utilities, healthcare, retail, education, government, manufacturing, transportation and auditing. Tufin’s technology alliance involves a close partnership with industry leaders to provide seamless integration of the award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite with their solutions.
- Single pane of glass for network security
- Network security policy baseline
- Application-centric security & connectivity management
- Network security change automation
- Compliance and audit readiness
- Interoperability with IT service management, ticketing & 3rd party systems
SecureApp is the first solution that enables organisations to manage network connectivity and security policy from an application perspective. According to network professionals, more than 80% of their time is spent on implementing and troubleshooting application-related changes. With SecureApp, network and application teams can collaboratively deploy, update, monitor and decommission applications and services from the network with ease.
By providing insight into an application’s connectivity needs and status, SecureApp helps to accelerate service deployment, assure business continuity and simplify network operations. An integral part of Tufin Orchestration Suite, SecureApp delivers the benefits of network change automation for the application deployment lifecycle.
- Application connectivity
- Easily map and update application connectivity to the network for rapid application and service delivery
- Discovery and deployment
- Define an application's network connectivity requirements with automatic discovery for accurate ongoing change requests
- Migration and decommissioning
- Migrate or remove applications on the network without leaving security holes
- Self-service and ticketing
- Enable users to define network access requests through a self-service portal or ticketing system
- Monitoring and troubleshooting
- Receive alerts and application connectivity status to rapidly troubleshoot problems
- Load balancing
- Simplify management of load balancer configuration for network access
Network security change automation for business agility and policy compliance
Tufin Orchestration Suite’s SecureChange increases agility and auditability for the network security change process. Tufin provides policy-based automation and orchestration, enabling enterprises to implement accurate changes in minutes instead of days across physical networks and cloud platforms while maintaining security and compliance.
- Implement changes securely and accurately in minutes instead of days
- Proactive analysis
- Perform proactive risk analysis to avoid security policy and compliance violations
- Leverage flexible, customisable workflows for full integration into enterprise ITSM processes
- Increase control
- Increase control with a unified console supporting all leading enterprise platforms, traditional networks and firewalls, SDN & cloud platforms
- Provide automated provisioning, end-to-end orchestration for multi-vendor environments to reduce complexity and human error
- Audit readiness
- Reduce time and effort required for audit readiness by up to 70% through continuous compliance and automated audit trail
Strengthen network security posture and ensure compliance across multi-vendor firewall and cloud platforms
Tufin Orchestration Suite’s SecureTrack is a comprehensive firewall and security policy management solution for multi-vendor firewalls, next-generation firewalls and cloud platforms (public, private and hybrid). Tufin Orchestration Suite provides a single console for firewall admins, security admins and network operations teams. Its SecureTrack component ensures that firewall and security policies are optimised to enable business agility while meeting the most stringent security and compliance requirements.
- Firewall operations
- Speed up and simplify firewall operations
- Strong enterprise network security
- Gain end-to-end visibility across the entire enterprise – physical/on-premise networks and hybrid cloud platforms
- Enterprise security policy
- Manage and control enterprise security policy from a single console
- Realtime compliance
- Ensure continuous compliance and auditability
- Support multi-vendor, multi-technology and multi-cloud environments
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.