Enhance security and efficiency with a unified network view
As any network administrator will tell you, when it comes to managing devices on your network, what you can’t see can hurt you. Network Insight ensures that you can see every network asset with unmatched clarity, context, and insight—every device, IP address, and switch port. It consolidates all your core network infrastructure and service data into a single, comprehensive, authoritative database. The agility you gain through its extensive automation, centralised visibility, and integrated management capabilities empower you to meet the evolving needs of your business while reaping substantial savings in time and expense.
Manage diverse devices intelligently even as you grow
Network Insight integrates with your existing infrastructure, enabling you to easily discover and centrally monitor all IP assets in your organisation, including devices, IP addresses, and switch ports. Reduce management overhead with the unique ability to share endpoint data seamlessly with the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE). See every device in context by matching its username to IP and MAC addresses in the IPAM database. Always be ready for future growth with predictive insight into capacity parameters, while avoiding IP address and switch point exhaustion.
Identify rogue devices faster to bolster security
Quickly and easily find and remedy rogue devices on your network. Rapidly identify compromised devices using rich contextual data, including associated switch ports, IP and MAC addresses, location, and user information. Isolate devices using our automated switch port control. Speed response times with integrated access to Cisco ISE’s rapid threat containment, which is automatically triggered by Infoblox Secure DNS whenever it detects a compromise.
Gain a more agile network
Create an agile network infrastructure to better serve your changing business needs. Centrally manage your network, IP address, and switch port creations, deletions, and modifications. Improve productivity by bringing new devices online faster with the ability to dynamically assign IP addresses and switch ports to available addresses. Automatically reclaim unused resources to reduce waste, while reducing configuration errors that lead to downtime and higher troubleshooting costs.
- Automated discovery
- Schedule recurring discovery based on time, date, and network parameters.
- Discrepancy reporting
- Receive reports and remediation options for port and IP assignments made in IPAM but that have been violated by actual network use.
- Unmanaged device and network discovery
- Discover all devices connected to the network, and convert discovered objects into managed ones.
- Blackout scheduling
- Prevent discovery and/or switch point control on selected networks at selected times.
- Consistent, centralised UI
- Centralise network management and improve operational efficiency with a unified UI for your entire organisation.
- Extensible attributes
- Organise and share data more effectively by using metadata to tag key IP resources.
Ready to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts in Zoeterwoude is ready to assist you.