- Block More Intrusions
Stop new and unknown attacks with signature-based and signature-less intrusion prevention systems. Signature-less intrusion detection finds malicious network traffic and stops attacks where no signatures exist.
- Unify Virtual and Physical Security
Support network virtualization across private and public cloud platforms to scale security and evolve with changing IT dynamics.
- Maximize Security and Performance
Scale hardware performance to speeds up to 100 Gbps and leverage data from multiple products.
- Extend Botnet Intrusion Detection and Network Analysis
- Find stealthy botnets, worms, and reconnaissance attacks hiding across the network landscape.
- Enhance Threat Correlation and Context
- Collect flow data from switches and routers and integrate with Network Threat Behavior Analysis to correlate unusual network behavior.
- Deployment Flexibility
- Discover and block advanced threats on-premises, in virtual environments, software-defined data centers, and private and public clouds.
- Increase Virtual Network Visibility
- Gain east-west network visibility and threat protection across virtualized infrastructure and data centers.
- Inspect Network Traffic
- Decrypt and analyze network traffic with inbound and outbound SSL decryption
- Multiple Clouds, One Purchase
- Install and share inspection throughput across all private, public, and hybrid clouds through shared licensing and throughput model.
Get to know the Trellix Ecosystem
The Trellix Platform learns and adapts for living protection while delivering native and open connections and providing expert and embedded support for your team.
SOC security trends in 2023
A security operations centre (SOC) offers the security tools and knowledge that you need to keep your IT environment safe. Read all about the SOC security trends of 2023.
Allan van Leeuwen
Trends and expectations for OT security in 2023
The traditional gap between IT and OT is gradually disappearing. This article explores what this means for OT security and looks at the major OT security trends for 2023.
Juniper Networks Leader in Gartner's MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure
We are proud to say that our partner Juniper Networks is positioned furthest in both ability to execute and completeness of vision in the MQ for enterprise wired and wireless LAN infrastructure.