Threat detection is only half of the security equation. You also need smart incident response to the growing volume of alerts, multiple tools and staff shortages. Mature organisations are adopting a single security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) platform, and working with consulting and managed services to improve their security operations centers. This proactive approach to security threats delivers the critical elements of a successful zero trust strategy.
Responding to security issues faster
Integrate a SOAR platform into your existing security infrastructure, establishing a centralised hub that improves visibility into issues and speeds incident response.
- Accelerate incident response
- Your analysts face an onslaught of alerts, with an often confusing array of tools at their disposal. Automation helps enrich incidents with threat intelligence so they can quickly resolve damaging phishing attacks, malware infections in multiple endpoints, or focus attention on more critical tasks.
- Manage security operations
- Your SOC analysts may spend a lot of time in reaction mode. Managed detection and response experts can help them undertake more proactive vulnerability management and endpoint diagnostics, using tools like Ansible to scale and resolve issues when they occur.
- Maximise your security tools with orchestration
- A SOAR platform integrates your security tools, helping you centralise, standardise and scale processes. It automatically correlates security alerts flagged by your SIEM against threat intelligence feeds for malicious indicators, or integrates malware analysis into incidents after detonating in a sandbox.
Leading partners in SOAR
Tailored to your needs
Our strength lies in our flexibility and focus on developing tailor-made solutions for our customers. Discover in which areas we can support your IT team.
SIEM Security Information and Event Management
Intelligent security analytics for insight into your most critical threats.
Our security assessments deliver actionable recommendations to improve security.
SASE Secure Access Service Edge
An evolving network architecture requires a new security approach.
XDR Extended Detection & Response
Alert aggregation, data analytics, and automated threat detection and response to simplify security.
Managed security services
Improve your security posture while reducing the burden on your IT team with an experienced partner.
Latest news and blog posts
Mist AI Enterprise networking
Back to the office with a strong Wi-Fi connection
With hybrid working, the use of workstations is becoming increasingly flexible. One consequence is that the existing Wi-Fi network is more heavily loaded than before. Is the network ready for this?
Why ITIL can be applied at any level
Many organisations struggle with a proper ITIL implementation. But this best practice offers a range of solutions that can partly be implemented at one's own discretion.
Zero-Trust Palo Alto Networks
Why Zero Trust is essential in a post-pandemic world
The rapid transformation to hybrid work and hybrid networks/clouds has exposed weaknesses in the first ZTNA approaches in this post-pandemic world.
Kumar Ramachandran from Palo Alto